Monday, May 28, 2012

Angels Solarus Forgeworld Chaplain Dreadnought

Photobucket

For those of you who have been checking out the blog, you have seen the introduction of the Angels Solarus, a Blood Angels splinter chapter that was pretty close to Apocalypse sized.


Thus far, I have focused on just the infantry, but now I am moving on to the vehicles. I painted 6 dreadnoughts of various types, with many weapon options. I also painted 5 dreadnought drop pods (sneak peek in the "Glory Shots" post from a few days ago), as well as a Storm Raven and two Baal Predators.

Those will all find their way to the blog, and some will be posted on CMON.  This particular dreadnought was the Forgeworld chaplain version. As you can see, I did lots of different weapon options for it :-)

It's also on CMON here:
http://www.coolminiornot.com/306701

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. James - YOU are a machine! I just cant fathom the amount of painting you accomplish!

    BTW is that one of Jeff's Dragonforge bases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I believe that is a Sci-Bor base. The entire army was put on that type of base.

      Delete