Saturday, May 12, 2012

Masque Of Slaneesh

When I saw this piece, all I could think of was the first game of WFB when she and the Greater demon of Slaneesh earned the nicknames of "Bonnie and Clyde".

This was back in the days of 7th edition.  I was playing my Lizardmen, as usual, and Rich had his Demons.  On the first turn, he had the Masque and the Demon sprint over to my lines, where "Bonnie" the Masque performed her dance, and "Clyde" the Demon did his leadership spank as well.  It caused units of salamanders to take off running.

That meant that I had to come up with ways to combat Bonnie & Clyde, mostly in the form of giant skink & Kroxigor units.  With the way shooting used to work with large targets, the demon was getting hit with 30-40 poison shots at a time.  Then the Demon went away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment