Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Feeling blue?

Today was a pretty grey day, so it's time for some Grey Knights.  A dreadnought, that is.

This style of Forgeworld dreadnought will probably always be my favorite.  It is always fun to paint.  The other style is not bad, I just like the one with a Grey Knight head better. :-)  This was probably the first set of dreadnoughts where I magnetized the weapon arms.

Speaking of magnets, I just got some magnetic primer today for my army boards.  It would have made my Grey Knights army board a snap to carry around!  My hope is that I can leave my miniatures on the army board without having to "cut into" the board itself to keep them in place, or carry them in a different box, etc.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment