Monday, June 4, 2012

Four Months, 100K! Big time thank you...

Since we were gone all day (and a good chunk of the night), I didn't realize that the 3rd of June was the 4 month anniversary of the blog's start up.

I also saw that today the blog surpassed the 100,000 hit milestone!  Wow.  I thought it would take much longer to get there.

Thanks to everyone who has checked out the blog, the repeat visitors, the folks who have left comments and such.  Your time is valuable, and I appreciate that you have taken some of that and spent it on the blog!  A big thank you to everyone.

I have tried to keep things as interesting as I can, and I hope to have lots of stuff to peruse as time goes by!

Oh, and here are some pictures of a random chaplain dreadnought, just for the heck of it :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. congrats!!!
    Many happy returns and all that.
    Hope to see you posting next year.

    robo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks for all the amazing eye candy - its made me feel both inspired and untalented at the same time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Well done mate, you deserve it. I get goose bumps when one of my photos reaches 400 views but 100,000. That is worth a chocolate medal! Or even a chocolate teapot! :)

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It has been an amazing run. I had no idea how I was going to make the blog work when I started.

    My only thought was to carpet bomb the internet with pictures of painted miniatures! I figured I could not go wrong there. :-)

    The vast majority of these figures have been in obscurity for so long, it is nice that they are actually being seen by someone now! There have been many times where I run across figures I don't even remember painting.


    Moving ahead, you will start to see more images of my own stuff... such as my Tomb Kings army for Armies on Parade. My Chaos Dwarfs, LOTR armies and Dark Eldar are also coming...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want some Chaos Dwarves for Blood Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I am working on my new version of the Juneau Icebergs Chaos Dwarf blood bowl team. Wow, so much learned in the last 15 years of miniature painitng!

      Delete