Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet the South Side Soul Stealers

Photobucket

This was a fun Necromantic team I painted for myself for a long caput Blood Bowl league.  I wish I had shots of the field, but I can't find any.  It was a foam field with textured squares that were painted just like the stone bases of the miniatures.  I think I played almost 20 regular season games with them.  I won a playoff game (or two?), and then lost in the championship.  This was back in the day when werewolves did not have regenerate, so both of mine died during the course of that game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures of the whole team...

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful looking team - striking colours and amazing detailing (like those numbers)! What I love most thought is that they were your team. Nothing beats running your own team and watching player skill up (and inevitably die too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The werewolves ahd gotten agility and strength increases, along with the WIghts and Ghouls. The flesh golems kept dying, which was kinds crazy...

      That is why I only play seasons, not tournaments :-)

      Delete