Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Spoilers... What's that in the sky?

Photobucket

I promise that there will be Tomb Kings pictures at some point today... really I do!

However, here are some more sneak peeks at a new item coming down the runway... one of those Forgeworld Storm Eagles.

Here are some early views:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few things I will say.  These things weigh a ton!  Huge hunks of resin.  And they don't exactly play nice with the original plastic kit parts.  I still have the tendon injury suffered when I was trying to put this together (long story).

Now for some images of the smaller parts that have been painted:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A big contrast to what they looked like a few days before. :-)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment